UNION DEMOCRATIQUE BRETONNE
Making the World a better place since last week.
The UDB advocates for Brittany and the promotion of Breton language and its associated culture.
FROM THE LEFT
The UDB wants to inscribe its action in a participative and local democracy, imbued with justice and freedom. Solidary and equitable, public policies seek to regulate the market economy, within the framework of a true regionalization, the regions exerting legislative and fiscal powers
THE UDB IS ECOLOGIST
The Internet revolution and ecological mutations will change all areas of our daily lives. We must rethink the economic circuits, adapt the transport, the habitat in order to develop a “green prosperity”, privileging the short circuits. UDB is committed to a supportive ecology.
The Breton identity, open and supportive, the environment and heritage of Brittany offer a strong image within the Republic. Especially since it knows economic peculiarities and an obvious maritime vocation. The Loire-Atlantique is Brittany and the regional economy suffers from this administrative division.
The Union Démocratique Bretonne (UDB) is an autonomist, leftist and ecologist political party present in Brittany, Loire-Atlantique included, but also in the rest of France through the federation of autonomist and regionalist political parties Regions and Peoples Solidaires. The UDB claims a status of autonomy for Brittany within the framework of the French State and thus a differentiated federalism putting an end to the current French centralization.
DECENTRALIZATION IN EDUCATION
THE UDB YOUTH SECTION
The issue of decentralization must be removed from the education of the ideological quagmire in which the Raffarin government and some ultra-Jacobin organizations, not necessarily representative of professional circles, have thrown it away.
This weekend aimed to remobilize and better understand the expectations of a young audience, generally little in tune with politics.The participants benefited from the presence of P.Fogalvez and JJ Monnier, who were able to share their experiences and knowledge.
In this guide, I will be talking all about travelling, and I will also make sure that I will make you understand why you should travel as often as possible.
- You should decide on where you actually want to go way in advance. This will actually end up saving you a lot of money. Another important thing that you should keep in mind is that when you plan your trip in advance, you will not have any unpleasant surprises as well. Sudden trips are actually great, and when it is unplanned, there is actually a lot of adventure indeed. But, if you are on a budget, it would be better if you planned it all in advance. It will definitely take the pressure off on the actual holiday.
- Make sure that you download some offline maps of the place where you are going to be visiting. There is a considerable chance that you may not have data or even cell service there. You should download some offline maps so that you do not get lost. You should also make it a habit to pin the location of your hotel or at least note it down in your phone or in your book.
- You should not be rigid. Make sure that you are flexible and spontaneous, as well. Even with some of the best plans laid out, you may run into some issue, and that is why you should not lose hope or go into a pit of bad mood swings. You should be certain that you are ready for all kinds of changes that may probably come your way.
- You should also make the most of your holiday. How do you do this? You should always explore the most of your surroundings. All of it should be explored; only then you will get a feeling that you have seen the whole place. Well, I know that the world is undoubtedly a big place and that is why you should try and make your holiday a big one. If you think about it, a few days is not enough to see any city or country. If you have a few weeks, you could actually cover some of the more substantial places that make headlines.
- When you are travelling, you should always step outside of your comfort zone. That is essential because when you step out of your comfort zone, you will see that you may start liking things that you thought you would never ever like. You will see that the world is indeed a very beautiful place and that you are glad you made that trip.
- Treat yourself when you are out there.
Let us all face it; flying will always be the best way to travel. Well, I am here to give you some reasons why flying will always remain the best way to travel and why more and more people must opt to fly instead of other means.
- It is very safe. It has been the safest way to travel for quite some time now, indeed. This is actually a very old adage, and it still remains true to this day. There are actually more than 93,000 commercial flights that travel every single day, all over the world. It is a baffling number, and it really does put a lot of things into perspective indeed. You are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be in a plane crash. THAT’S how safe it actually is. If by any chance your plane actually goes down, you are still likely to survive.
- Flying costs are actually very affordable. It may not seem like it, but when you adjust it for inflation, airline tickets are now very low. They have been becoming more and more affordable since the last 30 years so that more people can afford to fly.
- It has always been and still is the fastest way that you can get anywhere in the world. There is no other transportation method that is faster than flying. If you have all the time in the world, you could actually just choose to on a road trip, or you could take a cruise, but if you do not, you should just book that plane ticket and leave. You will reach your destination very soon. If you are flying domestically, you will reach your destination in a matter of hours.
- Flying happens to be the only way you can get to some places. Some places are so remote that you cannot access them any other way, except flying there.
- For international flyers, there are actually endless possibilities for you and you can go wherever you want as well.
- One great thing about flying would be the things that you get in the flight. There will be some great entertainment systems in place for you. You will be served with some hot meals coupled with some very nice beverages as well. The cabin crew will be very welcoming and very pleasant as well.
- You can be very productive for a couple of hours at least. You can carry your laptop and work if you have to.
- You can catch up on some sleep. We all have busy lives, and we tend to neglect sleep. You can rest for a few hours in peace.