Let us all face it; flying will always be the best way to travel. Well, I am here to give you some reasons why flying will always remain the best way to travel and why more and more people must opt to fly instead of other means.
- It is very safe. It has been the safest way to travel for quite some time now, indeed. This is actually a very old adage, and it still remains true to this day. There are actually more than 93,000 commercial flights that travel every single day, all over the world. It is a baffling number, and it really does put a lot of things into perspective indeed. You are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be in a plane crash. THAT’S how safe it actually is. If by any chance your plane actually goes down, you are still likely to survive.
- Flying costs are actually very affordable. It may not seem like it, but when you adjust it for inflation, airline tickets are now very low. They have been becoming more and more affordable since the last 30 years so that more people can afford to fly.
- It has always been and still is the fastest way that you can get anywhere in the world. There is no other transportation method that is faster than flying. If you have all the time in the world, you could actually just choose to on a road trip, or you could take a cruise, but if you do not, you should just book that plane ticket and leave. You will reach your destination very soon. If you are flying domestically, you will reach your destination in a matter of hours.
- Flying happens to be the only way you can get to some places. Some places are so remote that you cannot access them any other way, except flying there.
- For international flyers, there are actually endless possibilities for you and you can go wherever you want as well.
- One great thing about flying would be the things that you get in the flight. There will be some great entertainment systems in place for you. You will be served with some hot meals coupled with some very nice beverages as well. The cabin crew will be very welcoming and very pleasant as well.
- You can be very productive for a couple of hours at least. You can carry your laptop and work if you have to.
- You can catch up on some sleep. We all have busy lives, and we tend to neglect sleep. You can rest for a few hours in peace.